Farmer’s Market Sales Rep
Denver, CO and surrounding areas; current markets include DTC, Sloan’s Lake, Platte Street
Deadline for Application - August 5th
Start Date - Aug 20 (negotiable)
About this Position
Do you love candles? Brennan Candle co is looking to bring on an enthusiastic, outgoing sales associate to help with seasonal markets (summer, fall, holiday)! This person will be responsible for setting up the tent, tables and inventory, selling items during the market, and tearing everything down afterwards. This person should be able to provide great customer service and answer any questions customers have.
- Greet potential customers as they pass by the tent
- Educate customers on BCC candles and what makes them special, plus provide input on what scents are your favorite, etc.
- Check out customers using the Square terminal system
- Set up and tear down market tent, tables, inventory
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be outside for extended periods of time (you will be provided with a fan for summer events)
- Ability to multitask and assist multiple customers at once
- The physical ability to stand, crouch, and lift objects
- An inclusive mindset - no transphobia, homophobia or racism will be tolerated
- Have a car that can hold a canopy, a 6 foot table and inventory. A small SUV (or larger vehicle) is sufficient.
How to Apply
- To apply, please send an email to Valery - email@example.com with the subject line Job Posting (I’ll be using an email filter so you MUST use this subject line)
- Apply in whatever way you think best shows who you are! This can be a resume/cover letter, a powerpoint presentation, youtube video, whatever.
- I just want to see your personality as well as any relevant experience. Any format is fine.
- $17/hour plus 5% commission, with a cap at $25/hour
- You will be able to choose what markets you would like to attend, minimum of 2 and up to 4 per month initially, with room for growth. Markets are on Saturdays and Sundays, and there are options for early morning or evening markets.
- You’ll also receive a 25% discount on candles at events or online.
Submit application > Zoom interview > In person, working interview (paid) for 2 hours at a market > Receive job offer